Oxygen College is a Registered Training Organisation that delivers nationally accredited training. (TOID number 22407)
It is registered with the VRQA and in doing so, continues to meet or exceed all Australian Quality compliance standards. The Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) is the national set of standards which assures nationally consistent, high-quality training and assessment services for the clients of Australia’s vocational education and training system.
You can be guaranteed that all aspects of your training experience will be of the highest quality.
- Monitors minimum standards
- Registers and monitors all schools, training, and higher education institutions
- Maintains the quality of education in Victoria by regularly auditing and reviewing education and training institutions to make sure they meet the quality standards under the required legislation and regulations
- Accredits courses and registers qualifications
- Authorises training institutions to conduct or award those courses and qualifications
- Maintains a web-based state register of all Victorian education and training institutions and qualifications. Introduced in 2009, the register is to be a comprehensive information source on education in Victoria for students planning a career path; parents, employers and consumers seeking information about school, colleges, universities and qualifications