Quality Training Guarantee
Oxygen College is committed to providing quality in training and assessment delivery. We are committed to:
- Providing nationally recognised training that meets the needs and expectations of students and industry.
- Meeting the requirements of the VET Quality Framework and striving to exceed the standards of excellence where possible.
- Delivering courses that are flexible, that meet the needs of a diverse range of students and have a holistic approach to training and assessment.
- Producing graduates who are appropriately trained, skilled and experienced, and who have the skills required by industry.
- Engaging with the industries in which our training and assessment services are provided to ensure that courses remain current, accurate and are reflective of industry requirements.
- Maintaining a supportive learning environment that is conducive to the success of our students, our staff and other clients.
- Ensuring that students and persons seeking to enrol receive clear, accurate and detailed information about our services prior to enrolment in a course.
- Recognising all qualifications and statements of attainment issued by any other Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Australia in accordance with the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Oxygen College seeks students whose talent and commitment to excellence, promise future achievement in their chosen areas of interest. The audition and interview process conducted by Oxygen College is a selection process to identify learners who are best suited to our courses.
We select students who;
- Demonstrate commitment, motivation and passion in relation to the arts, entertainment and related industries, to their chosen discipline, and to the course of study
- Have a clear vocational outcome following completion of their chosen course of study
- Provide evidence of their capacity to work creatively and imaginatively
- Demonstrate an aptitude to collaborate with peers as part of a creative process
- Demonstrate a range of knowledge, skills, technical abilities and/or problem-solving techniques relevant to their discipline
- Demonstrate cultural and contextual awareness
- The student demonstrates skills to indicate an ability to achieve success at the required AQF level
- Articulate and communicate ideas clearly or who commit to learning to do so
- Demonstrate commitment to uphold the colleges values and ensure a positive learning experience for all students
Oxygen College reserves the right to make decisions on an applicant’s suitability for the program. If an applicant is deemed to have not met any of the above criteria, they may not be offered a position as a student. Oxygen College encourages applications from students from diverse backgrounds, with different levels of experience in music, sound production, visual arts and photography. Oxygen College ensures small class sizes in order to offer all students access to facilities and training staff. Due to the volume of auditions, portfolios and interviews carried out, we are sometimes unable to accept all applications. Unsuccessful individuals will receive feedback related to their audition, portfolio and interview performance. The decision of the interviewing panel is final.